Mobile-Web Apps Done Right
SwiftMobile’s Pipit is our new mobile-Web app for meetings and events. It’s simple, elegant, lightweight and very affordable. We include it at no charge for all our Premier and Convene customers, but we can also provide a Pipit-only service if that’s what your meeting and budget demand.
Do you need provide up-to-date program info on the spot? Will your meeting venue offer reliable high-quality wifi service? Do you want to see how mobile can work for you without a big investment? Then Pipit may be just what you need. With a mobile-web solution, all your content lives on a customized website designed to deliver essential content quickly to you attendees’ smartphones and other devices. You can update it any time. You then send a Pipit link to your attendees. When they click on it, they get up-to-the-minute details on the event schedule, speakers, and more. Pipit takes advantage of some of the unique benefits of HTML5 and also offers great usability and performance as long as wif-fi is reliable for the size of your group
Pipit’s features include:
- A customized start-page with your branding and sponsor logos.
- Session details that are easy to update and always up-to-the-minute.
- PDFs of maps or floor plans. (We can also help you create great graphics if you need them.)
- Links to an event news feed.
- Links to slide shows and other session content.
- Optional LinkedIn or Facebook profiles for attendees.
- Integrated Twitter feeds.
- Ability to “favorite” speakers, sessions or contact and add them to your personal agenda.
- Real-time interactive polling and audience response options.
If there are other features you’d like to include, please let us know. Our apps aren’t “generic,” like others. We aim to deliver mobile apps that are indispensable and customized for your particular users. We can even help you develop content for your app that will be useful to your attendees and enhance their meeting experience. Just talk to us!
Low Cost. High Performance.
Pipit starts at just $2,500—and the basic version is usually more than enough for smaller meetings or meetings that last just a day or two. There may be some additional fees for special customizations, content development or additional support. Good news—Pipit apps can also be ready to go within a month.
Need a little help?
If you need a little help turning all your details into successful mobile content (not mobile content that makes people angry) we can help with that as well. Writing for mobile is not at all the same as writing for the web.
Please call us to learn more.Get Quote