To meet the needs our Association and Enterprise customers who host many private meetings, SwiftMobile developed Convene. Now you can reduce the cost of native app development and give all your meetings—even the ones you thought were too small for mobile support— the convenience and many benefits that mobile apps provide. Convene makes apps easy to update, deploy and support.
With Convene all your meeting planners can create their own apps.
Convene uses a “build once, use many” approach that is secure, smart and incredibly convenient and remarkably easy to use. Its powerful framework lets you easily update the details for each event and add new events as they are scheduled. Once your attendees have downloaded the apps to their smartphone, any time you add new meeting details, your apps update automatically update. Your meeting planners simply log in to a private website and add or upload your event details, session information, sponsor profiles, and local area restaurants, hotels, and attractions. The information is then automatically pushed out to your attendees’ phones.
Save more. Print less.
Think of it—no need to print or ship or lug around costly binders or directories. No need to stumble over a new app for each meeting. No need for your people to feel out-of-place, out-of-touch, or out-of-sync at an out-of-town meeting. Convene is fast. It’s easy to use. And it quickly becomes indispensable to your members. Convene also includes ongoing customer support and technology updates, as well as a free mobile-Web based supplement.
SwiftMobile’s Convene starts with native apps. Only native gives you speed, security, usability and superior user experience—even when wi-fi is unavailable. Additional content is delivered via mobile-Web, making Convene the most flexible, convenient and affordable solution to delivering and managing meeting content for small and mid-sized meetings. Convene also includes customer support and technology updates.
The Best Features and Functionality
There are two “flavors” of Convene. One is built specifically for association and membership organizations that need high-quality mobile support and also want to promote their events more consistently to more members. The other is Convene for Enterprise—flexible enough to integrate with your existing web-based services and smart enough to help you manage all your meeting-related content. It is the ideal solution for small internally facing corporate meetings, user groups, developer conferences and smaller public meetings.
Because every customer is different, we carefully customize the Convene platform to meet your specific needs. We start with a selection of powerful tested features and then create new features that are relevant to your people. We can also integrate Convene with your existing web and content management systems. Convene can also grow with you. Tell us what YOU want.
Here are just a few of the standard features that Convene offers…
- Event Choice Start Screen: Lets users choose a specific event from a list of events. Require a log in—or not.
- Session Info: Details on all the event sessions. Time, dates, locations, speaker profiles and more, organized in an easy-to-use, searchable directory.
- Integrated surveys and session content.
- Nearby: Information and maps that make it easy for attendees to find offsite meeting places or simply get a sandwich offsite.
- My Agenda: Allows attendees create a personal meeting schedule or list of contacts right inside the app.
- HQ: Basic info about the organization (or sponsors) as well as important links.
- Profiles: You decide if you’d like to add attendee profiles, a list of VIPS or partners, integrate with Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
- Event Info: A list of your organization’s meetings plus description, links to other events, etc.
To learn more about Convene, please email us for a demonstration.
Call today for a price and a proposal.Get Quote